Practice telephones have become difficult to manage as this pandemic spreads across the country. OhMD gives practices the ability to communicate with patients through two-way texting, right from a computer.
And no matter which EHR you’re using (Athenahealth, Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, etc.), these patient conversations can save directly to the patient’s chart.
How does it help manage Coronavirus?
Two-way SMS texting with patients can help primary care, family practice, and pediatric practices manage and contain the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s how you can use the OhMD platform to reduce the risk to both patients and staff, all from your computer with your existing staff/phone team:
- Manage high call volume from anxious patients
- Send mass text messaging to patients with instructions on where to be tested and information on isolation
- Two-way SMS texting with patients to determine if they have been traveling
- Texting with patients prior to allowing them into your waiting room based on symptoms
- Triage patients while eliminating unnecessary physical contact
- Post-visit text messaging communication with patients
- HIPAA compliant telehealth platform (video)
If you’re interested in using OhMD to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we’re here to help take your practice live quickly. If you’re interested in basic functionality for patient communication with our free offering to help address Coronavirus, click here.