Customer Success Specialist 🙋
|Job title||Customer Success Specialist|
|Reports to||Customer Success Manager|
|Job Location||Burlington, Vermont|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2021|
The world communicates over text, and now so does healthcare 📱
We are OhMD. We’re on a mission to improve the patient experience by simplifying communication between physicians and their patients.
We have an incredible team of brilliant, energetic, impact-driven folks who are passionate about improving healthcare.
We’re a fully remote team with our team spread out across five states with an office in beautiful Burlington, Vermont.
What’s the opportunity? 🚀
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that every user has an incredible experience with OhMD. That means we’re there to answer their questions and support them on their mission to deliver amazing patient care.
Customer Success Specialists will work directly with customers, identify areas for improvement, and interact with our product design team and engineers to help guide the direction of the OhMD platform.
What exactly will I be doing though?💪
- Communicating with our clients and users over Intercom web chat and email.
- Taking an issue from initial contact all the way to resolution
- Becoming a wealth of knowledge on the OhMD product
- Influencing the development of the OhMD product
- Ensuring each customer receives an experience they are delighted with, and working with everyone on the OhMD team to make OhMD better every day.
What skills should I have? 🧠
- A love and natural ability to understand technology. Do your parents call you to fix their email? Perfect
- Experience troubleshooting technology issues
- A love for talking to people every day
- Superb communication skills and the ability to simplify complicated topics and great writing skills
- An eagerness to learn and grow
- 401K Match
- Equity opportunity
- Medical/Dental insurance
- Unlimited time off program
- Wellness weekends (a 3-day weekend once/month)
OhMD, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment
Tell us your story or send your resume to Careers (at) OhMD.com